Monday, March 9, 2009

Rockets of Desire 2009



Welcome. This blog was inspired by the unpredictable changes 2009 has brought for so many of us in our personal and professional lives due to the "economy."

Hopes changed, dreams rearranged, joy at times elusive, because the reality at times feels like a bitter cold sting, everywhere you turn people are loosing their jobs, their homes, their lives as they believed it so...

If you knew me, you would say she is not a negative person. Yet today, I am acknowledging the fear that exists in many of us, the concern that life as I knew it no longer exists, and.... I need to reinvent myself again.... I need to let go, easily flow with change, accept that my life is divinely guided and I am always going in the best direction. I am flexible, I bend and flow with ease, and all is well.

But today, I choose to acknowledge the shadow in me, in you, in all of us, today I will not sugar coat my feeling with a positive affirmation or prayer. Today I feel it. Perhaps to heal it, perhaps to be genuinely honest with my core. Tomorrow is a different day. We shall see.

Why Rockets of Desire 2009? Well, every year I choose a spirit word, and my spirit word for 2009 is Rockets of Desire, inspired by the spiritual teachings of Abraham Hicks. http:www.abrahamhicks.com. I am being asked to reinvent myself, to consciously co-create my reality and decide what is next on the journey called life. Today my rocket of desire is to feel better tomorrow, to roll up my sleaves, take a deep breath and walk down the dock, not knowing what will happen, yet eagerly moving in the direction, the flow of least resistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment